How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

What games does he watch as he came out with this:
Manchester United dominated the game but we made individual errors that cost us the game.

"We have to learn from it. When you are a Man Utd player you should already know how to deal with this circumstance.

"I enjoyed how my team were playing, it was fantastic. We dominated the ball, we dominated the opponent

Actual stats:
Chelsea 56% possession
Chelsea 28 shots and 10 on target v 19 and 5
Chelsea 12 corners to 3

only thing the dominant red was the way they avoided cards inc a clear one for Anthony for dissent
Chelsea 7 fouls 3 cards, Rags 15 fouls 0 cards

Come on Poundland, you're fucked with a defeat on Sunday, if you ever needed to actually pull something out of the fire it's this weekend.

In this thread we have total faith in you (just don't look anywhere else on the forum).
Absolutely this, he could live off beating the dippers for months to come.

Lose against Liverpool and it's Wayne Rooney until the end of the season.

The club will use Rooney as a plant to give it all guns blazing at all the players they want to out.

I'm getting really fed up with this guy. Here we all are, giving him all the support we can to keep him in the job and he continues letting us down. Clearly no sense of moral responsibility. Need a miracle on Sunday if the dippers show up. Time for PIGMOL to step in and give us a hand with a non- offside and dodgy penalty.

What games does he watch as he came out with this:
Manchester United dominated the game but we made individual errors that cost us the game.

"We have to learn from it. When you are a Man Utd player you should already know how to deal with this circumstance.

"I enjoyed how my team were playing, it was fantastic. We dominated the ball, we dominated the opponent

Actual stats:
Chelsea 56% possession
Chelsea 28 shots and 10 on target v 19 and 5
Chelsea 12 corners to 3

only thing the dominant red was the way they avoided cards inc a clear one for Anthony for dissent
Chelsea 7 fouls 3 cards, Rags 15 fouls 0 cards

Screen Shot 2024-04-05 at 11.36.07.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.