How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I hope they go down
Don’t think it would ever be allowed to happen. But I’d love to see them in a real relegation scrap. All celebrating staying up by the skin of their teeth. All deliriously celebrating at the swamp hugging each other. Then the realisation of how shit they have become kicks in all crying in the stands!

I’ve got a feeling they’re only giving him a stay of execution because they’d be struggling to pay him off
i read somewhere around 25 million after extending his contract, then the devaluation of players for eg Hojlund brought in for 70 million was it?, they would be very lucky to recover over 30, certainly the books are not going to balance this being the reason scruffy jim has started the cull, the only financial card they have left would be to flog off the stadium naming rights to a sponsor but this most likely has been reserved for funds should they build a new stadium, certainly nothing is coming from Government with the country in a financial mess, so happy days it is

Don’t think it would ever be allowed to happen. But I’d love to see them in a real relegation scrap. All celebrating staying up by the skin of their teeth. All deliriously celebrating at the swamp hugging each other. Then the realisation of how shit they have become kicks in all crying in the stands!
They’d probably be expecting a trophy for the achievement..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.