How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Thanks to Ronaldo I think this guy is safe for at least 24 months, otherwise it will look like the club acted on what CR37 said on TalkTV.
No need to worry aboot PLP.

2000 + days,10 years,at least 5 managers and over £ONE BILLION wasted and they are still in our shadow.

Another £500MILLION spent and they'll still be behind us.

" TEN more years " will sound great on sky at the next cesspit Derby....and it's live !!

Might need to go to work again, Van Gaal did well at the WC but he is going to go and the Netherlands might be sniffing around Erik - plus after all the Ronaldo crap, he might think "why not?"

Might need to go to work again, Van Gaal did well at the WC but he is going to go and the Netherlands might be sniffing around Erik - plus after all the Ronaldo crap, he might think "why not?"
As the OP I'm getting a bit torn, although still shit and getting away with murder on the pitch he has organised them to a degree and turfed the slabhead out with no thought of bringing the face back etc.

I'd not be too disappointed for this particular campaign to fail afterall there'll be another football genius, Tactical Turtle, Maureen, Ralphy, Olé around the corner.

As the OP I'm getting a bit torn, although still shit and getting away with murder on the pitch he has organised them to a degree and turfed the slabhead out with no thought of bringing the face back etc.

I'd not be too disappointed for this particular campaign to fail afterall there'll be another football genius, Tactical Turtle, Maureen, Ralphy, Olé around the corner.

From the BBC Gossip page:

Atletico Madrid admire former Spain manager Luis Enrique as a potential successor to Diego Simeone - but could face competition from Manchester United for his services.

3840x2160a.jpg

A few more of those types of defeat and it would make it near enough impossible to save PP's bacon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.