How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I dont get all this praise from Ten Bob. He had the balls to drop Ronaldo I'll give him that and he seems to have harmony in the squad.
I did notice that the players still seem not to be 100% a team. Rashford and ratboys body language when a team mate doesnt do as they want is poor.
But as of the football they play I dont see any improvement. Its hoofball same as the dippers. Rashford scored a few and became the worlds best striker.
If the rags sign Kane it would improve them. They will still be a team of individuals relying on their skills.

I dont get all this praise from Ten Bob. He had the balls to drop Ronaldo I'll give him that and he seems to have harmony in the squad.
I did notice that the players still seem not to be 100% a team. Rashford and ratboys body language when a team mate doesnt do as they want is poor.
But as of the football they play I dont see any improvement. Its hoofball same as the dippers. Rashford scored a few and became the worlds best striker.
If the rags sign Kane it would improve them. They will still be a team of individuals relying on their skills.
If Rashford is so good, why didn't they pick him to play on Saturday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.