How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

And when they inevitably drop 100m on a keeper and another 100m on some **** who can actually kick a ball in the back of the net it'll be called "investment" and talk of how "United are back".
Yep and they'll be praised for spending money, and still have the same problems they have had for a decade. I can see the headlines now:

August - "Can United defy all expectations and win the quadruple?"

October - "Can United bounce back from their rocky start and regain their place at the top of the league?"

December - "United's early FA cup exit allows them to focus on the one trophy that really matters: the Champions League"

February - "The Champions League was never in play, but now United can direct all energy on the League"

April - "Can United still capture a conference league place?"

June - "United ready to splash the cash to overhaul attack... and midfield... and defense... and get a new keeper"

He's got them to the promised land (top 4),and won a trophy. He's not going anywhere this summer. They're still not all that good a side, but he slowly seems to be sorting out the mess he inherited. Showing Ronaldo the door was a smart (and necessary) move. But they need to spend. De Gea's best days are long behind him, Maguire can't be trusted, McFred isn't the answer (I don't care what the question is), and they need a top notch striker (Kane?).

He's got them to the promised land (top 4),and won a trophy. He's not going anywhere this summer. They're still not all that good a side, but he slowly seems to be sorting out the mess he inherited. Showing Ronaldo the door was a smart (and necessary) move. But they need to spend. De Gea's best days are long behind him, Maguire can't be trusted, McFred isn't the answer (I don't care what the question is), and they need a top notch striker (Kane?).

He’s achieved a top 4 finish which is the first time since 2021 with the Paperboy.

Ragnick lowered their expectations that much that they now consider a season finishing 3rd winning a league cup despite losing an FA Cup final to little City.

All achieved with the most expensive team assembled & needing decisions in pretty much every game & conceding 6 & 7 to City & the Dippers.

What they fail to remember is Mad Louis, Mourinho & Ole all achieved top 4, even runners up twice & Mourinho got 81pts, league cup & Europa league & was sacked for not being Pep so what’s he turned around.

He’ll be gone before next June.

Sorting out the mess?!

Literally everyone in the world could see Ronaldo had to be binned, it didn’t take a tactical genius to figure that one out.

They’re still garbage and if Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs hadn’t shit the bed all at the same time they’d be finishing in the usual 6th place.

The rags finishing in the top 4 this season is similar to Leicester winning the league. A bizarre fluke not of their own making.

All this “United are back” waffle is total nonsense and I’m surprised to hear it on here.

He’s achieved a top 4 finish which is the first time since 2021 with the Paperboy.

Ragnick lowered their expectations that much that they now consider a season finishing 3rd winning a league cup despite losing an FA Cup final to little City.

All achieved with the most expensive team assembled & needing decisions in pretty much every game & conceding 6 & 7 to City & the Dippers.

What they fail to remember is Mad Louis, Mourinho & Ole all achieved top 4, even runners up twice & Mourinho got 81pts, league cup & Europa league & was sacked for not being Pep so what’s he turned around.

He’ll be gone before next June.

Agreed.

This time next year the yellow scarfs will be out when they’re challenging Spurs for the Europa Vauxhall conference thing.

Sorting out the mess?!

Literally everyone in the world could see Ronaldo had to be binned, it didn’t take a tactical genius to figure that one out.

They’re still garbage and if Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs hadn’t shit the bed all at the same time they’d be finishing in the usual 6th place.

The rags finishing in the top 4 this season is similar to Leicester winning the league. A bizarre fluke not of their own making.

All this “United are back” waffle is total nonsense and I’m surprised to hear it on here.
The 3 points against us as the Swamp gave them a massive leg up. They've had so many contentious decisions going their way this season for it to be just coincidence.

But then as Scudamore himself said it 'A strong M@*%"£ster U*1t*d is good for the PL brand'.

Sorting out the mess?!

Agreed. I have seen absolutely no discernible improvement in their play since ten bob rolled up to replace the paperboy. I have seen antiquated hoofball in abundance, and I have seen thuggish brutality from their players going unpunished - again. The only improvement I have seen is in the length that var will go to in order to protect them.
They've enjoyed a decent enough season and they'll be playing CL football next season, but let's not kid ourselves this is down to ten bob and his players: it is down to both the inept performances dippers, chavs and spuds have produced this season, and of course the rags' ever-present true friend, corruption.

The rags are not a good football team. They are not even a mediocre football team, they are a relegation yo-yo team being assisted every step of the way by the PGMOL mafia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.