How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I didn't know too much about him before he became their Messiah. I have been impressed with him in his ability to turn hoof ball into pretty football with mere words. Have been reading their cafe to get myself little more up-to-date. Apparently, he navigated troubled waters exceptionally as players and staff were accused of serious stuff. I am convinced more than ever that he is the man and that he should get his own parking space.

Red caf very unhappy, talking about how good De Zerbi is.... action required ASAP.....

We need to keep an eye on this, it could escalate very very quickly.

Yes, it only needs Steven Gerrard to lose a couple of games for him to be off to Saudi Arabia on silly money. That would be bad.

Does the transfer window apply to players only or managers too?

Way too late. The damage is irrevocable. He is only a marginal improvement on Noddy and that's being nice.

The rags need success, they absolutely depend on it for the financial benefit it brings, of course they do. With us, and maybe one or two others, we can enjoy it when it comes. It's nice: the kudos, the money, the bragging rights and all the rest of it. But we don't to need to be successful in order to survive, like the rags do. They have become the epitome of a plastic club: a here-today-gone-tomorrow fanbase of Far Eastern nomads living in an uncertain world of poverty and war. The rags can (and do) exploit this market with club shop tat and propaganda bullshit that these poor, thick and gullible people will swallow in bucket loads.

Ensuring they get CL is absolutely paramount for them. It is a minimum requirement if they are to continue to exploit the market. Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar etc, the people there couldn't give a fuck about Nottingham Forest, Brentford and the rest - no glamour. No Hollywood-style headlines about the club's every move, no glossy 10X8's of a star player, no constant updates when the reserves 'B' team is in training.

This is the market-led club the rags have created for themselves, a multi-billion pound tax-evading empire that used to be a football club.
They even bought maguire to capture the Easter island support....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.