How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

I think he will resign tbh. The club are a shambles from top to bottom. We've all worked in environments like that where no one (Including yourself) can be arsed because everyone else is slacking. Its depressing and takes a massive massive change of direction to get rid of that mindset.

And with the glazers holding out in hope of utd making it big in the american markets I cant see how the club can fulfil what the fans want. Better off supporting City.

I'll still piss myself even if he does resign,they wanted this next saviour for a while didn't they, he ain't got much of a clue and sure the Salford crew will see this pretty soon I reckon

Beginning of the end. Even when they play someone like Forest, I think they will struggle. They’re just wank, Ten Hag will be gone before the end of the season. De Zebri will be appointed and they will somehow destroy him.
Potter did a lot of ground work at Brighton before De Zerbi took over. The owners appear to be very patient with whoever is manager if they think the style of football is going in the right direction. Whoever takes over at utd will be inheriting a shitshow. De Zerbi is obviously a good manager but will he be able to adapt to the utd way?

Give it Giggs til he is locked up again.

Ten is doing ok. He is not helped by how United conduct their business. So many players have fallen away since joining the self proclaimed biggest club. The only people helping him are the glazers in supply him with huge transfer funds.

Recruiting & training players is the main problem. Far too much distraction at that club whereas pep can just focus mainly on training. Well when he is not telling the cartel to do one.

How do you fix a problem like united? Copying Liverpool didn’t work, coping city ain’t working. Maybe a spell or two in the lower divisions might reset the club.

They will never be the Manchester United of the 90s. Far too much competition now so unless the competition crumble or get threatened by ffp then united will stay around 4th-6th/7th.

We need Ten gone after this season.Don’t want him getting too comfortable. Chaos and instability is needed.

Potter did a lot of ground work at Brighton before De Zerbi took over. The owners appear to be very patient with whoever is manager if they think the style of football is going in the right direction. Whoever takes over at utd will be inheriting a shitshow. De Zerbi is obviously a good manager but will he be able to adapt to the utd way?
No, that’s why I said United would destroy him. They destroy everything they touch.

Give it Giggs til he is locked up again.

Ten is doing ok. He is not helped by how United conduct their business. So many players have fallen away since joining the self proclaimed biggest club. The only people helping him are the glazers in supply him with huge transfer funds.

Recruiting & training players is the main problem. Far too much distraction at that club whereas pep can just focus mainly on training. Well when he is not telling the cartel to do one.

How do you fix a problem like united? Copying Liverpool didn’t work, coping city ain’t working. Maybe a spell or two in the lower divisions might reset the club.

They will never be the Manchester United of the 90s. Far too much competition now so unless the competition crumble or get threatened by ffp then united will stay around 4th-6th/7th.

We need Ten gone after this season.Don’t want him getting too comfortable. Chaos and instability is needed.
Chaos and instability is what they've got. :-)

Can you possibly imagine exactly what would happen if Pep went on a rant after a loss saying the VAR lines were wrong for an offside goal and a random nothing challenge was a penalty, that everything was against us. (Despite a strangely overturned penalty) in our favour.

He'd be rightfully ridiculed by all those cap doffing Uriah Heaps who stood there nodding their heads whilst Ten Bob was wailing instead of calling him out for talking bollox. The fucking cheek of the pound shop twat after some of the decisions that have gone their way already, three games in. Pathetic no balls pundits. Roy Keane said fuck all either the melt.

Some wanker on talk sport with Pardew (fackin old ****) even both ran with "I didn't think it was offside either......" I mean what the actual fuck. What happened to "offside", its black and white and we all have to suck it up when VAR calls your players toenail just off but not these churlish, shameless red cunts.

Last edited:
Before pisscan they were a top half club hoping to go on a decent cup run.
Then the glory years led by a pretty good manager. (Hurts to say but it’s true)
Now back to being a top half club hoping to go on a decent cup run.
Every boss since pisscan has been sacked for not being pisscan.
I‘m actually feeling a bit sorry for Tin Hat.

I think today is when this thread would have started if it was a serious one and not just a thread we have for every United manager from the time they get the job.

It just feels like a few things are coalescing into a nightmare for him.

- Greenwood/Antony
- Glazers abandoning the sale will make the atmosphere negative.
- Mount-Bruno-Casemiro midfield clearly doesn't work at the moment.
- Sancho spat makes ETH look petty and undermines his authority.
- They just don't look good. Postecoglu has done 10x the job in 1/10th the time.
- His bad records are building. 0 wins out of 9 against top teams away from home.

The countdown clock has started. He's gone mid-March if they aren't getting top 4 IMO.

I think today is when this thread would have started if it was a serious one and not just a thread we have for every United manager from the time they get the job.

It just feels like a few things are coalescing into a nightmare for him.

- Greenwood/Antony
- Glazers abandoning the sale will make the atmosphere negative.
- Mount-Bruno-Casemiro midfield clearly doesn't work at the moment.
- Sancho spat makes ETH look petty and undermines his authority.
- They just don't look good. Postecoglu has done 10x the job in 1/10th the time.
- His bad records are building. 0 wins out of 9 against top teams away from home.

The countdown clock has started. He's gone mid-March if they aren't getting top 4 IMO.
Midfield with Mount not working? Whoever would have foreseen that?!

He's cracking the international break has come at the right the time but alot of damage has been done and the cracks are on show left right and centre, I wouldn't be surprised if he threw the towel in myself and who would blame him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.