How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Strange tidy up.

Why did my how long ETH will last thread, get amalgamated with the Save our Poundland pep one?

What happened to my poll? - couldn’t it just have been closed?
My 1st and others subsequent posts don’t make sense without the poll

Ima be honest, I am not sure he's that much better then Ole to be honest. He tries to make too many "strong" decisions and he just comes off pretty silly to be polite.

He has managed to spend something like 500M and the squad has literally not improved.

He said clearly onside and complained about the camera angle shown, despite VAR being calibrated between multiple cameras similar to hawkeye at the tennis

That hojlund was fouled in the box, Keane/Neville didnt think so

And that Evans was fouled for the rice goal, despite all evidence showing Evans rugby tackling Gabriel to the floor

Sancho dropping hand grenades also. Its a circus

Pound land Pep needs to realise Pep only complains when he’s won. He never allows it to be the excuse.

Strange tidy up.

Why did my how long ETH will last thread, get amalgamated with the Save our Poundland pep one?

What happened to my poll? - couldn’t it just have been closed?
My 1st and others subsequent posts don’t make sense without the poll
Yeah my #SOPP thread seems to have gone and partly shoved in with yours now.

Mods work in strange ways, there are some right dross threads knocking about but one serious & one piss take thread about Poundland? That'll never do.

Beginning of the end. Even when they play someone like Forest, I think they will struggle. They’re just wank, Ten Hag will be gone before the end of the season. De Zebri will be appointed and they will somehow destroy him.
Why would de Zerbi go there?
For money?
The challenge?
Why would he go to a club that destroys the reputations of managers (and players)?
De Zerbi is in a good position where he is. As others have said, a probable successor to Pep when he leaves.
Beyond salvation, the rags are done.

Im not a betting man, but I’d say longer than Micky Beale at Rangers. Much longer. Although, maybe paying him off and paying the next Messiah is beyond their budget. Give the lad a chance is what I say. Anybody can sign 9 pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.