How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

Their next league game is Fulham away. Tricky, because Fulham are now an organised side and can give anyone a game.

Then Copenhagen, away. They barely scraped past them at OT, a draw would be a good result.

Then Luton, at OT. If they don't win that, it's hard to see how Ten Bob can survive. A home match against Luton is about as easy as it gets in the PL.
It's when united have to force the play that they struggle.

brought it home to me on Sunday when I took off my blue-tinted specs and saw clearly that there wasn't a single one of their team who would make our bench, not 1.

The disparity between the two clubs was reinforced when I remembered they signed Mason Fucking Mount, the most beige player in the premier league

If you look back to about a month ago, their next 5 or 6 games were being classed as a chance for a decent run.
True. They'd won three on the spin before meeting us, yet all of their wins have been relatively narrow affairs, save their earlier defeat of Crystal Palace in the League Cup.

Blue mate just texted saying Ten Fags is gone, 2:30 announcement, don’t know his source but he did tell us about the Fabian Delph U turn so possible.

brought it home to me on Sunday when I took off my blue-tinted specs and saw clearly that there wasn't a single one of their team who would make our bench, not 1.

The disparity between the two clubs was reinforced when I remembered they signed Mason Fucking Mount, the most beige player in the premier league
They seem to have stalled or more than likely regressed. They just always do enough though to get by and not totally collapse into the abyss. Hope they get relegated the arseholes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.