How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

As somebody who wants to see the rags in the doldrums for as long as possible, I can’t quite make my mind up whether I want Ten Haag sacked or not. True the results and performances are dire, and some of his signings like Antony have been dreadful. The flip side is that he has had the strength of character to stand up to egotistical brats like Ronaldo and Sancho, and they have half a dozen more.
The comforting thing is that you can rely on that circus of a club to make what ultimately turns out to be the wrong decision.

Love how the rag lemmings were so ecstatic about one out of ten Haag arriving, hailed as the new messiah … Turns out he’s just a very useless, naughty boy.. Completely and utterly out of his depth …!!

We love him though..

Be a shame if they let him go this soon, but if there's one thing the last ten years have taught us, it's that replacing the manager by no means solves their problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.