How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Thought I read somewhere today that it'll cost 15m to sack him and his staff. But if they don't sack him, and miss out on the CL gravy train next season, how much would that cost them?
Is one of those problems I'm glad we haven't got. Hopefully they'll bank on Howard Webb saving them for CL and keep the gaffer in place.

Wearing my City hat first ahead of hate-Scum, we should want him sacked in early Dec. So they get some sort of new manager bounce when they play Scousers on Dec 17. Then they can happily return to toilet levels in time for Santa.

Given that there are no "big name" managers out there, it really wouldn't surprise me to see McLaren take over as "Interim Manager" in the hope that either he pulls a few results out of the bag and they can appoint him full-time or a "big name" becomes available in the summer. One thing we know for certain, they won't have s back-up plan ready.

giphy.gif

if that lot sack The Cut Price Pep I’ll be raging, I’ll even wear a Norwich city scarf in disgust. He needs more time and maybe a few 100m more on another pal from Ajax.

I think he will only get the boot if he has lost the dressing room which in all honesty is looking more and more likely he has by the week.

United know they are unlikely to get any decent replacement mid-season. leaving the only real viable option of bringing in another interim manager.

I think he's doomed. He's lost the dressing room and it's only a matter of time now.
You could tell last night whenever the camera panned to him he was just staring into space thinking what’s the point in barking orders at this lot no fuckers listening

Not too fussed if they sack him. I remember folks on here panicking when Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole at the wheel, Rangnick, were sacked/left, with the belief that they will have learned from their mistakes from the last appointment and the next one will be the one. The problems run deeper than the manager. This idea they're going to morph into the Man United of Ferguson with a new appointment is fanciful, and has proven to be for almost ten years. Another dud will come in, get hyped to oblivion, reality will then rear its ugly head, and we can all have a laugh about it on here.
This is the nub of their problem. They recently failed FFP, they have given Ten Hag £410m. Can they afford to give another manager anything like that ammount again. I don't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.