How long will Ten Hag last at United?

They're eight points off the present top four at the moment who are Spurs, ourselves, Arsenal and Liverpool. It would need a big upturn in form and for all of us to have a dip. Not impossible but unlikely.
Don’t the top 5 go into the CL next season? But yes; they need a radical improvement in form, along with one of the teams you mention having a mediocre second half to the season.

They're eight points off the present top four at the moment who are Spurs, ourselves, Arsenal and Liverpool. It would need a big upturn in form and for all of us to have a dip. Not impossible but unlikely.

Their December fixtures look fairly ugly so they probably need max points from their next three in theory very winnable fixtures to shore things up and paper over the cracks/leaks. If they don't manage that then I think they'll be in trouble. Shame.

Their December fixtures look fairly ugly so they probably need max points from their next three in theory very winnable fixtures to shore things up and paper over the cracks/leaks. If they don't manage that then I think they'll be in trouble. Shame.
Yes. I think they are much more likely to flirt with the bottom three than the top four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.