How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

I fear this thread is being sidetracked by thoughts of those uncouth shellsuited hordes.

Mr tent pole had got the urchins playing football the likes of I've never seen and needs support now more than ever before. Those dastardly glarezs need to get their fingers out of their cowpies and back this red hot Dutch master.

He's shown unparalleled sports psychology, football tactics which seemsl to have fallen on cloth ears (looking at you, findus and tony marshal).

He won trophies last season, apart from the FA cup, which was a fluke! Who flipping scores after 12 seconds apart from Man 115. Citeh!!!! The bald genius has already won trophies this season too, as well as being consistently record breaking, not admittedly what he'd hoped, but still record breaking!

Ten. More. Years.

I fear this thread is being sidetracked by thoughts of those uncouth shellsuited hordes.

Mr tent pole had got the urchins playing football the likes of I've never seen and needs support now more than ever before. Those dastardly glarezs need to get their fingers out of their cowpies and back this red hot Dutch master.

He's shown unparalleled sports psychology, football tactics which seemsl to have fallen on cloth ears (looking at you, findus and tony marshal).

He won trophies last season, apart from the FA cup, which was a fluke! Who flipping scores after 12 seconds apart from Man 115. Citeh!!!! The bald genius has already won trophies this season too, as well as being consistently record breaking, not admittedly what he'd hoped, but still record breaking!

Ten. More. Years.
Inspirational

Worrying times for Ten Bob as the Rags normally sack managers after a bad defeat against the Dippers , but the good news is Ryan is unemployed so they can "get Giggsy in until the end of the season" , he can oversee a defeat at Wigan in the cup and they can rally to a mid table position.
They can then get a new victim in to manage them , spend £500m on overpaid gold diggers and the merry go round can start again , comical football club.

My one raggy friend who'd even living in Manchester would never find the swap & doubles up with my Chelski mate as a pair of Muppets thinks he's toast on Monday...if only they had scruffy jims money....it's like talking to....download.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.