How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

Will be sacked as soon as Ragcliffe takes over footballing matters. They will let Ten Hag stumble his way through these tough run of fixtures, so the next manager can have a cozier start.

Ragcliffe will get Potter in, because he is another Boehly that wants the 'hot, young coach' than the proven talent. Of course, it's a question if any top coach will ever want to manage the Toilet. If Potter somehow rejects Ragcliffe will attempt to poach McKenna.

Does his proposed 25% give him the authority to hire and fire? Genuine question because I haven't got a bloody clue about how all this works.
Honestly, I don't know either. Just going off the rounds done on Twitter/social media etc. that Ratcliffe wants a new coach in, so I presume he has the authority to do that.

Honestly, I don't know either. Just going off the rounds done on Twitter/social media etc. that Ratcliffe wants a new coach in, so I presume he has the authority to do that.

I would suspect he has but his tenure hasn't started too well because he's taken the guise of the invisible man.

He has to start with the nagging question "Who would take the job and how much would he have to pay them over market value to take it?".

Does his proposed 25% give him the authority to hire and fire? Genuine question because I haven't got a bloody clue about how all this works.

He will probably have a vote he can use with the rest of the board on who they should hire and fire. Radcliffe running things with a 25 percent stake is laughable and being sold to the gullible rags to make them feel like some type of change for the better is happening.

Will be sacked as soon as Ragcliffe takes over footballing matters. They will let Ten Hag stumble his way through these tough run of fixtures, so the next manager can have a cozier start.

Ragcliffe will get Potter in, because he is another Boehly that wants the 'hot, young coach' than the proven talent. Of course, it's a question if any top coach will ever want to manage the Toilet. If Potter somehow rejects Ragcliffe will attempt to poach McKenna.
Paul McKenna might bring something to the role.

He will probably have a vote he can use with the rest of the board on who they should hire and fire. Radcliffe running things with a 25 percent stake is laughable and being sold to the gullible rags to make them feel like some type of change for the better is happening.
This is what I thought. The plastics will think he's a new broom and all that, whereas his arrival won't make a great deal of difference to the way the club is being run - which is great!
I've always just assumed that the higher the share the more power the shareholder, so to me this smacks of the Glazers deliberately misleading Gullible's Travellers by giving the impression that Ratcliffe is some kind of saviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.