How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

This is what I thought. The plastics will think he's a new broom and all that, whereas his arrival won't make a great deal of difference to the way the club is being run - which is great!
I've always just assumed that the higher the share the more power the shareholder, so to me this smacks of the Glazers deliberately misleading Gullible's Travellers by giving the impression that Ratcliffe is some kind of saviour.
This. Every time they get a new manager in, they think it will happen overnight. Even if he does come in, he needs a plan, a manager, backroom team, a new training ground, new stadium. When the big boss came in, there was a 10 year plan, then a 20 year plan.

There is a part of me that doesn't mind fans and media saying it's all about the money we have spent, when it is so much more than that. The fact that they don't understand means they are a million miles from putting it right.

Could be there a bit longer don't think they'll have too much of an issue against weat ham and wouldn't put it past them sneaking sneaking something against villa.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.