How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

I just hope Southgate can continue his current managerial trajectory when he's put in charge outside the City limits.
It's what that club and fans deserve.

Thanks poundland pep, it just wasn't good enough in the end.
The whole deluded lot of them at that club expect to be doing better than they are. It's those expectations that weigh heavy on the club, keeping it down. Long may that continue.

I heard that Pep and the lads had been reading this thread last week and decided to get behind the campaign. A bit extreme throwing the Cup Final but the decision was probably made when they were all pissed celebrating the 4 in a row. Maybe they came to the conclusion that we needed a helping hand to keep Poundland at the swamp :-)
It's all looking a bit more positive now.

I can't decide whether I want him to stay or not.

On the one hand he is clueless with no real tactics or recognizable playing style (other than park the bus hoofball) or game management or man management.

But on the other hand and despite them finishing in 8th they have had an incredible amount of sheer good luck this season with numerous fluky, undeserved wins.

The phrase "if you can't be good, be lucky" springs to mind, and if the kind of luck they've enjoyed this season under him continues there's no saying what they could achieve courtesy of it.

I can't decide whether I want him to stay or not.

On the one hand he is clueless with no real tactics or recognizable playing style (other than park the bus hoofball) or game management or man management.

But on the other hand and despite them finishing in 8th they have had an incredible amount of sheer good luck this season with numerous fluky, undeserved wins.

The phrase "if you can't be good, be lucky" springs to mind, and if the kind of luck they've enjoyed this season under him continues there's no saying what they could achieve courtesy of it.
They could get as high as 6th

Its unbelievable how they are sticking with him after the shit that he has produced. The fans have finally started accepting mediocracy.

They finished on a high? They won the FA Cup because Coventry were robbed of the chance in the semi-final. That will ALWAYS be how the rest of the footballing world will see their so-called 'victory.' A team that cost billions to assemble against lower league opposition needed highly controversial refereeing decisions to help them (again).
They won by a solitary goal against us because we were fucking atrocious, embarrassingly awful.

But in Ragdom that is a 'high.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.