How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

If he’s staying I can only assume that Ratcliffe is content with another season of hoof-ball leading to jammy wins over poor opposition, and playing against every big team like they’re a non-league minnow.
And Thursday night football in either the poxy Europa League or the non descript Conference League.

His record in the transfer market is very poor, ie, in Euros,

Antony. 95 million euro
Mount 64m
Casemiro 70m
Amrabat for a one year loan 10m
Hojlund 64 m
Onana 50m
Martinez 58m

I believe they decided 2 months ago to sack him as no UCL but cup final has made them reconsider

It'll be back to business as usual come next derby day. Perhaps Pep will point Ten Bob back to the United bench whilst slapping his bald bonce in a Benny Hill stylee when our 3rd or 4th goal has gone in.

Isn't this the 'Yoonited Way'? Deal done on the Bridgewater Canal towpath when the Rags have a home game in London?
He'll be gone at Christmas.

Think they'll be shiter than this year.

That Cup win has papered over the leaking roof. They were shit in the final apart from about 10 minutes and were literally clinging on and using every trick in the book to see out the game.

Can't see any of their highly paid problematic players leaving and no money to bring anyone in.

That Ratcliffe Clown is penny pinching and hasn't made one decent decision that will impact on the teams performance.

Last edited:
Panic over. The poll on red cafe has now for the first time in a year tipped in favour of sticking with Poundland pep. Well done to all on here that held there nerve - I think he's staying unless they've already done a deal with Southgate
Presumably, if the Waistcoat is to be unveiled as the new rags manager, it won’t be announced until after the Euros.

Presumably, if the Waistcoat is to be unveiled as the new rags manager, it won’t be announced until after the Euros.
Yep, it'll be hysterical if England have a shite tournament and the rags unveil the sacked Middlesbrough manager as the new Messiah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.