How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

Panic over. The poll on red cafe has now for the first time in a year tipped in favour of sticking with Poundland pep. Well done to all on here that held there nerve - I think he's staying unless they've already done a deal with Southgate

Panic over. The poll on red cafe has now for the first time in a year tipped in favour of sticking with Poundland pep. Well done to all on here that held there nerve - I think he's staying unless they've already done a deal with Southgate
Isn't this the 'Yoonited Way'? Deal done on the Bridgewater Canal towpath when the Rags have a home game in London?

He’s staying this week was the week to get rid and get someone appointed sharpish for next season. It hasn’t happened.

We’ve really damaged United as a football club when off a season where they’ve finish 8th a one off game where City battered them on possession, touches in box, shots on goal etc a spawny win means they all want their hapless manager keeping in place.

You know how they work, This week's hero is then sacked for opening his mouth, Southgate is the new United manager it is a case of when, My bet is when the Euro's is done and dusted transfer windows opens Ten Bobs wants a player Utd say No, Next thing he's sacked and Southgate walks in the door

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.