How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

Almost every media outlet reported he'd be sacked after the cup final even if united won. They won but didn't sack him, instead they left him wondering his fate whilst the board pondered on appointing another manager. Just over 3 weeks later they announce he's staying with a contract extension imminent.

That will be wonderful news when it happens, if you're a blue of course : )

You said shift FROM Liverpool TO them? So now I'm more confused, where does that leave Liverpool next season in the whole corruption help theory?
In a hole that just keeps getting getting deeper is very appropriate ;)
Go and argue with someone else mate, I can't be arsed with argumentative people like you.

Still hurts though mate .
One of the biggest disappointments in all my time following City.

It obviously doesn’t compare in any way to any of the relegations that we suffered, but considering how we humiliated them in both League derbies, and the way we hardly moved out of second gear in last season’s final, it was a huge letdown in my eyes, especially with what was riding on it for us.

A Double Double would have been very special.

Absolutely. No argument from me on that score. I was even more unpleasant company to be around that evening than I am normally. Losing a cup final is shit (I was at the Wigan farce, so I remember the feeling all too well); losing a cup final to them is grim stuff.
I agree . We can all say laugh about ten Haag staying another season with our plan but the truth is the players and even pep thought they could just turn up and smash them and that over confidence really grates on me because that is somthing we very see and do . As for s season review I thought we were lucky to win the title tbh and if we come out next season like that then we won’t be winning anything .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.