How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Reports of very positive meetings between Poundland Pep and Ratcliffe.

Sounds promising - maybe bought him another couple of months, or even the end of the season?
"Very positive meeting" could also be taken in a similar manner to " Board has full confidence in the Manager".
I'm getting worried now about the campaign as we all know what usually follows that sort of statement !

"Very positive meeting" could also be taken in a similar manner to " Board has full confidence in the Manager".
I'm getting worried now about the campaign as we all know what usually follows that sort of statement !
I’m hopeful that Ratcliffe’s deal won’t be ratified for another couple of months - I think that if we can get through to the end of February before the vote of confidence arrives, then he might be able to see the season out.

ETH: Jim!

Ratshit: Eric! Please take a seat...Fuck me were shite aren't we. What are we gonna do about it? Here's my plan... Dave will be taking taking charge of the team catering. He has a special recipe that should increase player performance. Recruitment wise...I've briefed Neil Ashton were bidding for Mbappe when in fact we're talking to Firminho who only wants £700 grand a week which I feel is reasonable. Don't worry about FFP, were fucking off to the superleague when the PL charge us. Any questions?

ETH: My Job?

*Awkward silence for 6 hours*

All smiles between scruffy Jim and tent peg on the pictures released to the media...

Out of interest, does the compensation a manager would get from being sacked count towards FFP... Cos if it does, I'd imagine his job will be as safe as houses!

All smiles between scruffy Jim and tent peg on the pictures released to the media...

Out of interest, does the compensation a manager would get from being sacked count towards FFP... Cos if it does, I'd imagine his job will be as safe as houses!
I don’t think they can afford to sack him.
We will know exactly how deep in the mire they are. If he carries on the way he has and doesn’t get sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.