How long will Ten Hag last at United?

And still the reigning Premier League Manager of the Month…

Hahahaha
Did Garth Crooks pick him as just looked at results not performances.

A billion Pound squad who somehow won with an injury time goal 1-0 at Fulham ( 18 shots to Rags 12j, best Luton at home 1-0 (15 shots to 10) and were played off the park at Everton yet somehow won 3-0 ( Everton 24 shots to Rags 9)

Also in Nov, lost 3-0 at home to Newcastle in the cup, lost 4-3 at Copenhagen and drew 3-3 at Galatasaray

Hahahaha
Did Garth Crooks pick him as just looked at results not performances.

A billion Pound squad who somehow won with an injury time goal 1-0 at Fulham ( 18 shots to Rags 12j, best Luton at home 1-0 (15 shots to 10) and were played off the park at Everton yet somehow won 3-0 ( Everton 24 shots to Rags 9)

Also in Nov, lost 3-0 at home to Newcastle in the cup, lost 4-3 at Copenhagen and drew 3-3 at Galatasaray
GFCs !!!!

Watched a film on netflix, like most of them, can't remember the name. It was about the fallout from asteroid busting missiles mutating animals and plants on the Earth and humans moving underground.

All I'll say is that there was a giant mutant carnivorous toad in a swamp, sure he played for spurs.......;-/

Watched a film on netflix, like most of them, can't remember the name. It was about the fallout from asteroid busting missiles mutating animals and plants on the Earth and humans moving underground.

All I'll say is that there was a giant mutant carnivorous toad in a swamp, sure he played for spurs.......;-/
Who's your dealer fella? That's some serious shit you're using there!

Who's your dealer fella? That's some serious shit you're using there!
I can't help if I turn their inane content on and it sleeps into me consciousness!

Anyway the big green mutant fella would probably be more tactically astute than either girth or our slap headed Dutch pancake.

He's been a bit unlucky it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.