How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Even if they lose the international break will take the heat off him.

Wouldn't be surprised with a united win though.

The rags are going to get mounted by Villa, all we can really hope for is a draw but this could be his last game because I can see them getting a right beating here.

Scruffy Jim was brought in to negotiate a free stadium not deal with trivial things like the team, I like how he refers to the rags as "it" and not "we".

Lovely stuff :)

He could have added " but Chelsea, my real team, seem to be doing ok at present".

Scruffy Jim was brought in to negotiate a free stadium not deal with trivial things like the team, I like how he refers to the rags as "it" and not "we".

Lovely stuff :)
The petrochemical polluting, tax evading, chav fan is only in it for the land development opportunity.

He wants to use anybody's & everybody's money to get richer.

The bloke couldn't give two fucks about the rags, there's no money in them anymore.

They deserve each other.

Don't be too alarmed, which decisions have the " adults " taken to date which indicate that they know what they are doing ?

Stuck between a rock and a hard place of mediocrity and failure, at best.
True, but in the same way as infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters and infinite time will churn out the works of Shakespeare, they will get lucky with a managerial appointment one day. Sadly

Talksport this afternoon saying there were rumours they’d approached allegri to take over during the international break and he’s told them to fuck off! Lol

The petrochemical polluting, tax evading, chav fan is only in it for the land development opportunity.

He wants to use anybody's & everybody's money to get richer.

The bloke couldn't give two fucks about the rags, there's no money in them anymore.

They deserve each other.

If he’s non dom then he can’t be in the UK a lot. Probably a blessing with all the shit the team are serving up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.