How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I think he will probably be sacked after Maureen beats them.New manager horse face with the same backroom staff I think the reason he didn't get the sack at the end of last season was because of the cost.Dont think they'd want to pay for all new backroom staff you've got to remember psr is killing them :)

I think he will probably be sacked after Maureen beats them.New manager horse face with the same backroom staff I think the reason he didn't get the sack at the end of last season was because of the cost.Dont think they'd want to pay for all new backroom staff you've got to remember psr is killing them :)
Won't it cost more to get rid of him now than it would have at the end of last season as he's now mid contract?

Won't it cost more to get rid of him now than it would have at the end of last season as he's now mid contract?
just my opinion they'll only sack him .I don't know who's idea it was to bring back horse face but I don't think ferguson would of put up with someone as a no2 who was a direct threat to him.Last season they only passed psr because they have a personal shotline to sickie masters imagine the extra cost of a new manager all his backroom staff and paying of eth and all his backroom staff

He can only visit the swamp when the Govan Bully says he can.
True. For a so-called 'retired' football manager he certainly seems to spend a lot of time at the swamp. Maybe every new candidate for the job is vetted by the Pisscan, and anyone who looks a fairly decent prospect gets vetoed by him in case he's too good and threatens his own place in the pecking order?
It's been in the region 11/12 years since the despot ushered the chosen one in (David Moyes, I mean, David Moyes as the chosen one?? FFS!).
Perhaps any new candidate has to sign a non-disclosure so that they can't talk about the fact that Kim Jung Pisscan is still pulling the strings there?

just my opinion they'll only sack him .I don't know who's idea it was to bring back horse face but I don't think ferguson would of put up with someone as a no2 who was a direct threat to him.Last season they only passed psr because they have a personal shotline to sickie masters imagine the extra cost of a new manager all his backroom staff and paying of eth and all his backroom staff
hotline to dickie masters predictive txt don't know if he has any health issues

95ppr3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.