How long will Ten Hag last at United?

No way he gets sacked. They have invested too much into him. I also think Arteta's time at Arsenal could be a saving grace for managers under pressure. Graham Potter name dropped Arteta all the time last season as benefits to sticking with a manager despite a sustained period of poor results. Man United were convinced Ten Hag was the man as far back as a few weeks ago, there is no contingency plans this early on. With all the background turmoil regarding Sancho, Antony and the takeover saga, the last thing they would do is replace the manager to add to the dysfunction.

Although im pleased to say I never stood within the Ten Hag circle jerk that went on last season. He still hasnt progressed United's football beyond that of a counter attacking team with clear limitations in possession. Its not just the results, but the football is poor, his signings are looking suspect. Antony has been terrible. Lisandro is good without being brilliant. Casemiro was a panic buy, 60m for a 30 year old who looks like he already needs replacing. Onana is on fraud watch. Rasmus looked decent. Mount looks lost.

He looks indecisive, is blaming results on 'bad luck'. He is also arrogant and dismissive.

Our Mods have a lot to answer for too, he was doing enough to be safe but unimpressive until they binned my #SOPP thread.

That policy meeting could go down in BM history as the worst ever decision.

An emergency extra special meeting is needed to revoke the decision, fuck knows what will be left of him after Wednesday without our concerted efforts.

#freethesoppthread
I enjoyed the sopp thread showing our love for Ollie.

Booed when he took off wish.com Haaland

Booed at the end of the game too

I think we have a lot to do to keep him there!

Saying that, a nice humiliating defeat to Bayern would be quite nice

If they'd kept him, they'd likely not be in this mess.
They refuse to accept not challenging for titles etc, so one season not doing so means the sack for the incumbent and back to square one and then rinse and repeat.

They need to get someone in, give him 3 seasons regardless to shape style squad and tactics and then build on that.

Problem for them is Neville and his ilk and the billions of morons who follow them don’t have the patience and always want it NOW, want big name signings regardless of age or whether they ‘fit’, the press don’t help as they use their failures as click bait further entrenching the masses in the ‘we’re Man U bollocks’ so they’re just stuck in total decline.

They refuse to accept not challenging for titles etc, so one season not doing so means the sack for the incumbent and back to square one and then rinse and repeat.

They need to get someone in, give him 3 seasons regardless to shape style squad and tactics and then build on that.

Problem for them is Neville and his ilk and the billions of morons who follow them don’t have the patience and always want it NOW, want big name signings regardless of age or whether they ‘fit’, the press don’t help as they use their failures as click bait further entrenching the masses in the ‘we’re Man U bollocks’ so they’re just stuck in total decline.
see the problem with this whole giving them time business is that in theory it works and all managers should be giving time but the capacity for the team to regress in 3 years is there just as much as for the team to improve

Without having a pot to piss in, they probably can’t afford to sack the bum. Ming is the gift that keeps giving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.