How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Pisses me off a bit when he gets the credit for binning off Ronaldo.
He played him a fair bit, said he was an important player and wanted him to stay until PR37 left the Rags with no choice after the Morgan interview.
Guy's a total fraud.
Some are saying if ten Hag was sacked who could replace him?
The answer is going nowhere near that shitshow of a club, he's way too smart for that and has affiliations to United's many enemies. Xabi Alonso.
Now reaping what Ferguson sowed a generation ago.

Southgate would be perfect for them, a complete yes man. He could also pick Maguire and Mount when they are out of form every week rather than each international break.

100%, I've always said this, so fucking lucky.

If they had binned him during those shit 4 years his replacement would have still enjoyed success anyway because everything was centred on 3 teams being successful, all play in Red!
I blame that **** Knighton...if he'd not been pissing about scoring at the swamp old baconface would have been toast even before that Robbins guy's goal where I'm still (although not watched it for many years) I'm convinced the ball was out of play on the touchline in the build up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.