How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Tent peg played a blinder with Sancho.... United now paying him 350k a week to lean on on a fence to watch the youth team play.
First rate management Eric, genius.

And that fucking goalie he bought..... pmsl..

United for the new quad.

1. Sack their manager.
2. Miss out on qualification for Chumps League
3. One of their players goes to prison
4. Part of their stadium collapses

And all four of them are real possibilities, in fact I've just got the odds through on my phone, expected it to be shorter to be honest but I'm not dabbling at 1/500

Took Bacon 5/6 years to win the league think he won a domestic trophy and the cup winners cup before that! Now though no manager will get that time!

Whiskey face was a freak manager over 3-4 evolutions of football which luckily coincided with the satellite and digital tv money boom. It is completely deluded to think that the scum challenging is going to be anywhere near, at least in the next two decades.
100%, I've always said this, so fucking lucky.

If they had binned him during those shit 4 years his replacement would have still enjoyed success anyway because everything was centred on 3 teams being successful, all play in Red!

Pisses me off a bit when he gets the credit for binning off Ronaldo.
He played him a fair bit, said he was an important player and wanted him to stay until PR37 left the Rags with no choice after the Morgan interview.
Guy's a total fraud.
Some are saying if ten Hag was sacked who could replace him?
The answer is going nowhere near that shitshow of a club, he's way too smart for that and has affiliations to United's many enemies. Xabi Alonso.
Now reaping what Ferguson sowed a generation ago.

Tent peg played a blinder with Sancho.... United now paying him 350k a week to lean on on a fence to watch the youth team play.
First rate management Eric, genius.

And that fucking goalie he bought..... pmsl..
You say that but it didn’t take long for David James to proclaim him the best keeper in the PL. Knob.

Pisses me off a bit when he gets the credit for binning off Ronaldo.
He played him a fair bit, said he was an important player and wanted him to stay until PR37 left the Rags with no choice after the Morgan interview.
Guy's a total fraud.
Some are saying if ten Hag was sacked who could replace him?
The answer is going nowhere near that shitshow of a club, he's way too smart for that and has affiliations to United's many enemies. Xabi Alonso.
Now reaping what Ferguson sowed a generation ago.
PR37 made it easy for him. Not that hard to be rid of someone who wanted to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.