How long would you have lasted in a fight with Mike Tyson?

while the ref is giving his instructions, I'd give iron mike the mother and father of kicks in the spuds. If he took it without flinching, I'd give instructions to my next of kin not to give me any broccoli in my mushed up meals from that day forward.

I’d throw the towel in before entering the ring.
Or after 3 seconds I’d have head smashed off “Raving Bonkers style” for those of us who remember Biff n Bonkers.

I tricked my way into the weigh in with Julias Francis. I was stood at the end of the corridor to the room and he marched down, eyeballed me all the way. I won't lie, i shit it a bit. Now i am not hard by any stretch but i don't frighten easy or back down from anyone... besides him.

I mean i would try but christ, his whole body is built to throw killer punches. If i took one punch of him and was still capable of carrying on i'd be over the moon with that. The reality is i'd probably use the only physical advantage i have over him, namely speed, just fucking run!

I have met a few mma guys who are top level but i never got that "fuck, this guy is super dangerous" feeling off them. They would still kill me but he has some aura about him. Easily the most dangerous man a live in his prime and a bit after to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.