How many are in the Blue alliance

Kevinwebster said:
Just had a convo with a mate who's part of the BA, he tells me these debates on here Facebook and twitter are all a ploy from inner BA's. Purely to get there Name spread, hell tells me whilst having a sly laugh, he then went on to tell me that the gang have only just started and that already they are doing things other supporters clubs could only dream of. What I dunno? This guy was a mate, are the BA trying to be more than just a supporters club? Very sad guys.
I'd stop posting on here & keep an eye on your ex wife...

Frank foster is moving in fast!

Kevinwebster said:
Just had a convo with a mate who's part of the BA, he tells me these debates on here Facebook and twitter are all a ploy from inner BA's. Purely to get there Name spread, hell tells me whilst having a sly laugh, he then went on to tell me that the gang have only just started and that already they are doing things other supporters clubs could only dream of. What I dunno? This guy was a mate, are the BA trying to be more than just a supporters club? Very sad guys.

16 posts? its nice to know the whispering campaign still hasnt stopped.

All I will add to this is since 1st meeting this group of supporters last seasons I've traveled/met up with them at most games over the country and a couple in Europe and my match day experience has certainly improved.
The atmosphere around them is loud, they're lively. I haven't personally seen any violence by any members of the Alliance and I know that the main organizers of it would certainly not condone any sort of abuse towards our own fans.
At the end of the day if 'they sing silly songs'/ 'they get drunk and sing all game' is seriously the worst anyone can say about them then I don't believe they have anything worth answering too.
Every week someone is having a go at these guys on here. Don't like the songs? Make up some new ones and get em going then I'll join in with anything half decent. But don't sit here like a keyboard warrior moaning about it whilst doing nothing yourself!

One of them spat crumbs of from his hot dog on my jacket whilst singing that shite Nicky Weaver song. I took great exception to this and filled the shitbag in.

Then I ate the crumbs.

I was hungry.

sweynforkbeard said:
daveduke67 said:
liamctid said:
That's exactly what we are. I love smacking women on the bottom with a feather duster whist wearing my gimp mask. I prefer it when we swap roles though
Edited etc.

The BA - like singing and drinking.
Others - like drinking and not really singing much.
A few - don't drink but do sing.
Some - don't drink and don't sing.
A handfull - can't remember what they do.

The BA sing some shit songs, they get pissed and act a bit daft at times but I don't think they need to be slated for it. Would their critics prefer the Blue Rinse Alliance - the Colin Bell 2nd Tier ultras who don't sing, don't cheer and don't Poznan but who do sip hot coffee from a flask, have sandwiches cut into triangles and wear sensible clothing.

Leave them alone - you'll only please some of the people all of the time etc. I don't want to be part of the B.A. maybe 20 years I would, but not now. I don't like the racket they make but I don't think they should stop it - I'll just not go to Mary D's or wherever they go.

Keep it up BA - just not on the same train/block as I'm on if you can ;-)

My flask is full of Scotch Broth, there are no crusts on my sandwiches and my brogues are well polished. Yet I am still turned away from the Sponsors Lounge. The Blue Alliance are very quiet about this.

You failed to mention that your highly polished brogues are all that you wear though.
As for what you hang your lunch bag on.......

Tut tut, sweyn. Any fule kno that the brogue is an outdoorsman's shoe. Perhaps suitable for 'The Glorious 12th' or for the presentation of a rosette for best marrow at the North Levenshulme Allotment Association's annual bash. But hardly appropriate for the sponsors' lounge, where the dress code is white tie, top hat and tails, with a highly buffed pair of patent leather Oxfords.
You shouldn't feel too bad about your sartorial faux pas, old bean. I am told that some of the lower orders have taken to wearing plimsolls when not even engaging in athletic pursuits.

Forza Old Fuckers

Blue Alliance? Where were you when we were shit?

strongbowholic said:
Forza Old Fuckers

You make out BA can help how old they are , there born blues like evryone else parents probably blues how can they help the age they are they support city like everyone else just cause there loud on matchdays you moan , Stay sat in the colin bell with your flask zzzz

Lay.Mcfc11 said:
strongbowholic said:
Forza Old Fuckers

You make out BA can help how old they are , there born blues like evryone else parents probably blues how can they help the age they are they support city like everyone else just cause there loud on matchdays you moan , Stay sat in the colin bell with your flask zzzz
Don't be coming on here giving it the old 'accident of birth' argument. It just doesn't wash. Like most of them spotty student herberts in TBA.

They want disbanding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.