How many are in the Blue alliance

unsworthblue said:
i saw a gang of lads all singing that 'we're goin up we're goin down,citys goin down with a billion in the bank' song at Arsenal and said to my mate 'what a bunch of fucking idiots',i was embarrassed watching them all.got to be the worst City song ever!

I don't remember it being sung at Arsenal, personally.

Blue Punter said:
liamctid said:
Honestly, you ask anyone that's ever met me or Felix and they will more than likely tell you that we're just nice, normal people.

I can confirm this. Both good lads.
i also conquer. the hatred is pathetic. eventually gonna need an away section, a home section and the fucking blue alliance section. you couldnt go to an away with a bunch of friendlier people

liamctid said:
unsworthblue said:
i saw a gang of lads all singing that 'we're goin up we're goin down,citys goin down with a billion in the bank' song at Arsenal and said to my mate 'what a bunch of fucking idiots',i was embarrassed watching them all.got to be the worst City song ever!

Theres lots of you tube vids on the billion in the bank song...

Personally it is cringeworthy..

I have got to know a couple of your lads now who do seem sound lads.

However liam i think the petty squabbling & name calling on the last thread was very poor,i know it wasnt all you guys but it just wasnt right..

The cookie monster said:
liamctid said:
unsworthblue said:

However liam i think the petty squabbling & name calling on the last thread was very poor,i know it wasnt all you guys but it just wasnt right..

Think you'll find that neither me, nor Felix posted on that thread.

The cookie monster said:
liamctid said:
unsworthblue said:

id imagine that they are sick to fuckin death of it. a group of lads with good intentions gettin slagged off every week, you'd lose your rag wouldnt you?

Are the Blue Alliance trying to make it clear they're a supporters group/atmosphere generators and not an ultras group?

People may confuse them with a hooligan following, and by that I mean opposing fans and it may get the unwanted attention from the police or worse still a good kicking at a services/pub/away ground.

OxBlue said:
Are the Blue Alliance trying to make it clear they're a supporters group/atmosphere generators and not an ultras group?

People may confuse them with a hooligan following, and by that I mean opposing fans and it may get the unwanted attention from the police or worse still a good kicking at a services/pub/away ground.

I'm more scared of our own hooligans to be honest. The hatred in peoples eyes when we took a flag down in Napoli was unbelievable.

I very much doubt we're known beyond our own support.

I have met Liam and he is a nice normal person:)

keep it up lad

liamctid said:
OxBlue said:

I'm more scared of our own hooligans to be honest. The hatred in peoples eyes when we took a flag down in Napoli was unbelievable.

I very much doubt we're known beyond our own support.

To be fair that might not be hatred, but quizzical unsure looks. If the large part of our support who don't use Bluemoon see a flag with Blue Alliance on it, its very different from the normal Bury/Wigan/Chadderton Blues type flag. Maybe they think you are a hooligan group. A non hooligan would find that slightly disturbing and a hooligan would see it as competition ( as in who are they, never heard of them.) I bet you don't get funny looks if you put up or take down a "City Centre Branch" flag

If I had flag with "212 Ultras" on it against a background of Stadler and Waldorf from the muppets, I too would get funny looks (;-)

i personally cant stand;

billion in bank song
score when we want song
buy your club and burn it down song

Have i sung them - yes? I'll sing most songs to help the atmosphere and will certainly sing them again.

For the 1st time in years we have a better selection of songs than ever, both old and new and......the atmosphere away from home is as good as its ever been (its not bad at home too despite what some people think). BA are by no means soley responsible for this (having a good team helps!), but IMO certainly have been a big contributory influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.