How many Blues going to Istanbul without tickets ?

ade261

I,m traveling to Istanbul without hope of a ticket, to spend some quality bonding time with my son. Had a difficult year medically but see this as a definite chance to share in history making. We are staying in Taksim as I've read that there will be a huge fan-zone in the square.
Traveling on the 13.00 flight direct from Manchester, how many others will be there?

For those who've booked their flights on the cheap, going to Istanbul might be fun. However, if you want to book your flights at current prices, I guess you have to think twice.

I,m traveling to Istanbul without hope of a ticket, to spend some quality bonding time with my son. Had a difficult year medically but see this as a definite chance to share in history making. We are staying in Taksim as I've read that there will be a huge fan-zone in the square.
Traveling on the 13.00 flight direct from Manchester, how many others will be there?
Have a cracker mate. Went to Porto with my lads and it was fantastic. Can't wait for this one

Flying with my fiancee, Thursday-Monday, 2 hours flight. I'm not that optimistic anymore regarding getting a ticket after the ridiculous number of 20k tickets our club received from the corrupt uefa. Ticket prices I looked for online reach thousands of euros. Although I will do everything possible to get a ticket, I am still looking forward to the experience with tens of thousands of City fans in the streets who will come to support our team, great food, cheap alcohol and a new destination that I have never visited yet . What's not to like here?

Me, flying solo. Currently booked close to historical sites but might move hotel to Taksim Sq as seem most will be staying round here.

Flying from LHR on Thursday evening and back Monday morning

Me and mrs on holiday for a week in Dalaman area. So booked a cheap internal flight on the Saturday to Istanbul,return Sunday morning. Only matchday members,so no chance of tickets...just want to be there to soak up the atmosphere with fellow blues! And hopefully party all night celebrating the win!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.