How many Blues going to Istanbul without tickets ?

I’d love to however after some health issues the past year it’s probably a bit much on the missus and myself. Istanbul will be a sea of blue I imagine. The risk of being half way around the world and having a flare up again makes both of us nervous. Be amazing if we could do it again next year City!!!

I’d love to however after some health issues the past year it’s probably a bit much on the missus and myself. Istanbul will be a sea of blue I imagine. The risk of being half way around the world and having a flare up again makes both of us nervous. Be amazing if we could do it again next year City!!!
I’m in the same boat, I’ve no chance of getting insurance because of terminal illness but too good a chance to make the ultimate memories with my son. A chance I feel worth taking.

If you see someone sitting on their own looking a bit glum then please do bring them over.

I should be in a Clayton pub watching so any Bluemooners solo are welcome to come in. I’m currently unemployed so I just can’t go.

I’m in the same boat, I’ve no chance of getting insurance because of terminal illness but too good a chance to make the ultimate memories with my son. A chance I feel worth taking.
Sorry to hear that mate. Good luck if you decide to go out there. If nothing else you’ll end up with a nice tan

There will be tons spare especially when the great Manchester United win the fa cup and we can only do the double

We’ve got flights and lodging booked but no tickets yet. Curious how everyone else is weighing trying to buy a resale ticket (from eg Stubhub). Is it reliable/will they be checking ticket names against passports? Willing to pay resale prices, but obviously would be disappointing if the tickets aren’t real. (It’s hard for me to imagine Stubhub guaranteeing refunds for thousands of fake tickets?)

Flying with my fiancee, Thursday-Monday, 2 hours flight. I'm not that optimistic anymore regarding getting a ticket after the ridiculous number of 20k tickets our club received from the corrupt uefa. Ticket prices I looked for online reach thousands of euros. Although I will do everything possible to get a ticket, I am still looking forward to the experience with tens of thousands of City fans in the streets who will come to support our team, great food, cheap alcohol and a new destination that I have never visited yet . What's not to like here?
Im doing the same, haven't booked accomodation yet need to over next day or so. Any idea whereabouts in the City blues will be congregating?

Couple of my family are going over. Don't get it myself. Lots of money to sit in a pub when you can do it over here in a pub with fellow Blues.

Soaking up the atmosphere I think...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.