How many City fans live outside of the North West?

MattyBlue20 said:
goat867 said:
I was just wondering how many City fans do people think live outside of Manchester and the North West region. I personally come from a shitty town just outside Gatwick but me, my dad (originally from Irlam) and brother drive up to as many games as possible with our season tickets. Im hoping to get into Manchester university this year for purely footballing reasons however which would make up for having to leave here for all my life.

anyway on the way up we do see a fair few City fans driving past and I was thinking that maybe even City have a few supporters in Surrey and Sussex like our hated neighbours.

I also live in Crawley, West Sussex and have thought many times about moving to Manchester University as well as knowning our neighbours are all reds.

Ahh you guys live near me! I'm just outside of Horsham. from reading your posts i get the impression you are still at college, if so what one's?

Muckin Funster said:
Moved to Portland nr Weymouth from Heywood about 12 years ago, only managed to get to the COMS to see the Chelsea & Hamburg games this year (Gutted, but 300 miles away). But on the plus side im surrounded by sea and it hardly ever rains. Thank fook for Streamed Games!

I've gotta feelin' you're gonna be out of luck on Sunday ...... we don't appear to figure in the list of games that look likely to be streamed ........ probably due to the unimportance of the game.

Macclesfield also (ow do johnny lad)

So who's the furthest travelling season ticket holder? Couldn't find this on a search...

Lots of City fans live outside of the North West. I live in the north west but on a different continent. I am in Kennewick, WA USA. Go Blues!

I am glad Mubarak is sticking with Hughes. Now we need to find a good centerback that can spell Dunne and Onuha. 56 games last season took it's toll on the squad and Dunne in particular. A healthy Bellamy and Bojinov could be fruitful up top. Was it lack of quality service to him, or his own inconsistant play for Caicedo? He sows pormise of what could be. Will Robinho figure up top or be sharing time out left with Petrov? If Cook and Hughes really sign Forlan.... I hope they see something tough there.... he was lackluster at ManUre at best..... I want' to see some more of the City youth get a chance during next season (and the summer). They show promise.

jdcmcfc said:
MattyBlue20 said:
goat867 said:
I was just wondering how many City fans do people think live outside of Manchester and the North West region. I personally come from a shitty town just outside Gatwick but me, my dad (originally from Irlam) and brother drive up to as many games as possible with our season tickets. Im hoping to get into Manchester university this year for purely footballing reasons however which would make up for having to leave here for all my life.

anyway on the way up we do see a fair few City fans driving past and I was thinking that maybe even City have a few supporters in Surrey and Sussex like our hated neighbours.

I also live in Crawley, West Sussex and have thought many times about moving to Manchester University as well as knowning our neighbours are all reds.

Ahh you guys live near me! I'm just outside of Horsham. from reading your posts i get the impression you are still at college, if so what one's?

Just about to leave hazelwick 6 form, whereabouts do you go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.