How many City fans live outside of the North West?

Dublin Ireland now spent 15 years going south for work until I hit Swindon and thought this is far enough - banged a right hit Dublin and believe it or not it mostly works quicker and cheaper for me to get to the match than it did when living in Swindon. Still make it to 95% of the home games and few away games, no European football next season so much more away games :-) Always a silver lining!

im in milton keynes wife & 2boys all city always have been always will be the best team in the land in all the world

Born and bred in Oldham..Joined Forces..Met my Mrs from Sunderland..Arm twisted to move here!!

On a more sad note if the smoggies (Boro') & the Barcodes go down or poss Sunderland - 2 less games for me to attend next season!!!

On a more positive note i hate the barcode fans - so fickle its unbelievable. One minute they are gonna win the World Cup the next thay are all boyCOUTTing the games - thick cnuts.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.