How many City fans live outside of the North West?

season ticket holder living in Porthmadog, North Wales...and you'd be amazed at how many of us live in this little part of the world...legh arms becomes little wales on matchday...

Manc in exile living in Durham 5 years. The mackems & Barcodes are not much fun at the moment, been there done that

Moved from Manchester to Bristol in 2007, and never met as many Rags when up in Manc as I have since being down here - bunch of plastic yokel f*ckwits with thick Brizzle accents and replica strips, caps and arm-bands who've only half an idea where Manchester actually is!

Thought I was one of the only City fans down here when I first arrived, but it seems there's quite a few from Bristol posting on this hallowed site - we are not alone!

born in benchill whythenshaw benchill cresent (cant remember the number)
dragged to ireland in 1976 aged 7 (gort co.galway)
went back to manchester in 91 had 2 kids over there in whittington accross the road from southern cemetry
came back to ireland had 3 more kids all boys (MAD CITY HOUSE NOW)
cant get to as many games as i would like
realy miss manchester sometimes

must have the most city fans in one house 7

Born in Wythenshaw
Moved to Didsbury for a few years
Then the big move over to Wetherby, Yorkshire aged 10
Ended up in Harrogate
Been travelling since 16 back over to Gods county to watch the mighty Blues
34 years on me and my 3 mates are still at it with all the ups and downs
BORN A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE, DIE A BLUE

the_invisible_man said:
me, my dad and brother seasoncard holders from birmingham
Walsall now me, but originally Handsworth. City fan since 1969. What part of Brum you from? Any other blues down your way? (not the BCFC type) - theres a fair few nippers in my kids primary schools in Walsall wearing the City strip nowadays, seems to be spreading.

born and raised in warrington-followed city(with my dad & brother) since 1969. moved to south east london in 1993.my son was born down here but is a proud blue.at football training recently my boy had his city kit on and another kid(wearing a rag top,obviously!)called him a "glory hunter" ,typical of most of rags down here really-pricks!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.