How many friends have you got ?

LittleStan

corky1970 said:
I'm talking proper mates. Not Facebook wankers

The mates you turn to,male or female , the ones you don't have to false laugh or feign interest with

Genuine mates who you love

3 I think. My g/f, a mate I have known since I was 5 but we hardly see each other now and my ex boss.

the last few years I have met a few really good people who have helped me through a lot. I suppose they could be called mates but we have not known each other that long. Really great people though.

Hard to say really.

My best friends are a brother and sister that I've known for 12 years and then there's a couple of brothers that I consider my actual brothers as our families grew up together.

I know Blue2112 as he's my cousin's best mate but I'm close to his family and fancy his missus.

Following the 6-1 hammering we gave to the rags I was hospitalised for 1 full month and off work for 6 months. Outside of my family I discovered I have few real friends at all but the few were really great to me. Those few friends were not amongst what I would have said were the best friends prior to me accident.

Those 6 months taught me a lot about some friends, especially the ones who avoided me for that period. Adversity also brings out the best in some people as I discovered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.