How many friends have you got ?

1 best mate, about 20-30 good mates and about 50 or so I could ring and go for a pint with.

Found out who my real friends were when I went through my divorce, those who stayed with me and those who went with him, bastard that he was!! Got 6 true friends and countless fairweather ones!

As you get older they become fewer i reckon.

My best mates are few, one lives in London and i see him every 4 months or so, one lives near me and i see him less because he is under the thumb (toffee balls) lol and my other is a girl who i see the most off and she is mental but i adore her.

I have loads of friends who im happy in the company of and that includes many from here and you will know who you are.

Nearly all my mates are Blues and thats always been the case

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just been through my mobile.

Real, die in a ditch for me friends, who've really been there for me in difficult times:

Thirteen.
Not many people can say that fair play, if I've not known someone for about 40 years they don't count, just because they don't know me warts and all.

andyhinch said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Just been through my mobile.

Real, die in a ditch for me friends, who've really been there for me in difficult times:

Thirteen.
Not many people can say that fair play, if I've not known someone for about 40 years they don't count, just because they don't know me warts and all.

Errr have you got warts

I have a few good friends but I also have I childhood friend who I have known all my life who is my rock and I am hers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.