How many games can we realistically afford to lose?

To finish top 4? Surely you can't mean the title.

Everyone saying how Arsenal, Lpool Spuds etc only have 11 good players and that you need more than that. Well - we just found that the same applies to us.

Would shake hands on a top 4 right now - more important than ever if we're to keep the decent players and replace the mediocre. Going to be a nail biter though.

The problem is, we are not improving away, today was similar to the 6 games we have played away from home. Can't see us picking up enough points on the road to win the title to be honest.

I think a team as good as ours is at home, we should definitely be aiming to win all our home games. Realistically not dropping anymore than 3-5 points throughout the season.

Lets say we can get 53 points at home all season.

Lets say we can get at least 10 wins away, so, 30 points, that'll put us on 83 points. A couple more wins/draws here and there (5 more points maybe) we'll be on around 85-90 points.

The state of the league this season, a team with 85-90 points can certainly win the league, and will definitely be up there.

We were nowhere near good enough today, but We're definitely capable of get around that point mark. We've got lots of injuries (not an excuse) and pellegrini's arleady said we're going to strengthen in january.

Let's just see what happens.

Marvin said:
Don't be stupid.

3 back to back wins and it will look very different
You've always been optimist, but I'm not so sure Marv.

We'll see but we're throwing the season away.

13 defeats under our hollistic muppet management just as long as we make the knockout stages of champions league then its a successful season....just what the hell is goin on wake up and smell the coffee mr chairman!!!! :-((((

big blueballs said:
Jumanji said:
This title is gone.

Hope I'm wrong.
I don't think you are...we don't look like we have the bottle or mental strength to challenge for the title and we will lose more than 2 games from now until the end of the season, even though spurs and Chelsea seem to be as bad as us at the moment, I have more faith in Mouirnho putting Chelsea problems right than Pellergreenie putting ours right.....gutted

Really? That's the same Mourinho that saw his side out-played at Newcastle and then put it right at home to WBA?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.