how many games next season for people

Same as usual, every home game, every cup game home and away,
Every away game bar two or 3 London games. 3-4 euro away trips depending on my boss being kind with holidays. Probably cost me another relationship.
There is about 10 in our group but last year only 3 of us seemed to be going to away games as the others had to cut back, dreading the day when I have to give it all up. I tried giving a few up last year like Everton and Liverpool away but on the last day of sales my addiction got the better of me !

probably most of the games,if i started to think how much it cost i would have given up watching football yrs ago,i dread to think how much i have spent watching City over the yrs,but wouldnt change i second of it

All homes, league, cup and Europe, aways, 5 or 6 aways in the league, latter rounds of the cup and possibly Europe after the group games but that depends on who we draw in the group.
Money? you can't take it with you..........!!
I retire in July and affording it becomes a little easier for me so long as I can find another job?!!!!

yeah - cutting back on aways here also, esp London.
Train + ticket + beer is getting out of hand for the London games.

Only did Spurs & West Ham this season and might not do any at all next year.
I suppose throw Norwich & Swansea in that mix as well as they are just as far.
Any Sunday 4pm games in London especially are just a non starter for me these days, what's the point.

Pity.

same as you daz, will pick and choose aways, will do the cl games unless they clash with something more serious.
must do's are
arsenal
norwich
qpr
swansea
wigan
blackburn and possibly the swamp

Living in Edinburgh, and being a season card holder, every home game is an away game for me. Add to that all the cup games and now Champions League games I'm not even going to think about how much it is all going to cost me and the amount of time I'll need off work. I'll worry about the cost one game at a time and then it doesnt seem so much.

All the league homes = 19.

Beyond that, not too certain, will probably try and do Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn, Newcastle, Sunderland and maybe even some midlands. Including home cup games, could be around 30? Not sure, we'll have to see!

fathellensbellend said:
with the spiralling cost of tickets home and away, and obviously the more expensive champions league what is everyone planning on doing next year.

having been someone who likes to go to every game possible, next season is a real crossroads for me, our season tickets have risen by 240 quid, and away matches are getting crazy, especially in london.

our group have decided to sack the early rounds of the league cup, especially after last season, and away games which are on sky will now by and large be watched at home.

if all our tickets rise in the same fashion next season, then i can see our days of watching city soon coming to an end.

the cost of football for a family is getting beyond control.
Get the value seasoncards - big saving

All home league,cup, Europe

some aways when I have got some spare cash probably about 7 or 8

defo Wigan,Blackburn and Swansea (brother lives in Wales)

1 or 2 of them London

no Europe aways unless i win the lottery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.