how many games next season for people

Planning on doing every domestic league/cup game home and away

and depending on finances, maybe a few cl aways too

but im lucky enough as a single bloke on a decent wage and a flat that doesnt cost much and not having a car means that I can just about afford it.

Prices will be ridiculous though

Hoping to get to a few more away games this season only went to 2 last year.

I definitely want to go to these:
Blackburn
Wigan
Newcastle
Bolton
Villa
Wolves

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
with the spiralling cost of tickets home and away, and obviously the more expensive champions league what is everyone planning on doing next year.

having been someone who likes to go to every game possible, next season is a real crossroads for me, our season tickets have risen by 240 quid, and away matches are getting crazy, especially in london.

our group have decided to sack the early rounds of the league cup, especially after last season, and away games which are on sky will now by and large be watched at home.

if all our tickets rise in the same fashion next season, then i can see our days of watching city soon coming to an end.

the cost of football for a family is getting beyond control.
Get the value seasoncards - big saving

the value season card doesnt extend to families, there is no junior equivalent, so that rules them out.

also i have accrued an enourmous amount of loyalty points , earning them the hard way, ie pompey away sat evening, middlesbrough boxing day etc, these points have cost literally thousands to accumulate, and yet city in their wisdom are now in a way forgetting the fans efforts of the past and selling points for cash, totally immoral, but if you want to stay in the pecking order you have to pay.

going back to the value season card, good luck to anyone who has got one, but surely if many are paying 300 quid less for a ticket in a seat next door to someone paying 550 surely that 300 pound saving should be spread amongst all fans, it stinks in my opinion that i have to pay another 240 quid as a family for the same seats, yet a single bloke next to me will get his season ticket for the cost of my increase.

if our family are looking at 240 quid increase every year, then you can forget us in the very near future and thats a fact.

Will do all home game, league and all cups.

Will prob do about 12 aways - will try and pick some of the cheaper ones to keep the cost down. Will deffo not be doing chelsea away after the cost and crap seats/city 'fans' in the ground this year.

Prob won't be able to do any euro aways due to work. I've worked out there is 1 game I could go to in the knock out rounds depending if we are home or away first. I can do the final though seen as it is a saturday - might go and watch barca v porto in the final :)

Trying to be there for a Champions League match and that's my one-game-per-season then.

Making a stand this year and will not pay the £60 quoted at qpr..thats a rip off. If its below £50 then will go. Wish i had enough dosh to do all the euro aways - but havent, so will settle for a couple.
I remember when chelsea first got financial backing and sucess, there away following took a dive - there was too many games and not enough money. Now there fan base has grown, they tend to sell out at all aways. I think city will be similar.

de niro said:
the carling cup is a big no no, wont fall for that again.
Felt robbed at west brom. Was annoyed that city didnt announce beforehand that they intended playing the reserves! If they intend to do same again, they need to let fans know beforehand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.