How many going to Stoke tonight?

hello said:
How long does it take take to get back to the train station after the game? I'll be driving up but would like to get the train if I can and have a few jars instead.

I going on the train, return from piccadilly. Our train looks to be taking between 30 & 40mins there are back cost £9 last week. There's a bus straight from stoke on trent station apparently.

*Anyone know of any away pubs nearby, may fancy another jar before I get in the ground if there's time.

Watching that shite on Sat was bad enough and I only had to walk 15 mins to the match

Fuck getting on a train, going to Stoke then walking 15 mins to the match

It will be a gash game

0 -0 thriller written all over it

I went in for my replay ticket yesterday. Girl on desk said there quite a few still going for today.

Said the allocation was 2900 and about 2100 had been sold

Although not sure whether to believe them as sometimes they get it wrong

PaulPowerShower said:
Watching that shite on Sat was bad enough and I only had to walk 15 mins to the match

Fuck getting on a train, going to Stoke then walking 15 mins to the match

It will be a gash game

0 -0 thriller written all over it

With that attitude I'm glad you're not going!
Can't wait for tonight though, should be a top atmosphere from the hardcore, 2-1 CITY! :)

Im there - travelling down from the city centre straight from work - need a good performance tonight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.