How many league games will you be attending next year?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I'm aiming for 25,

The standard 19 home and 6 away.

Aways should be:

Liverpool
Everton
Newcastle
Wigan
Villa
Sunderland

How many and which games are you hoping to attend next season?
I can usually afford around ten away games a season. One a month or there abouts, if I happen to win at the bookies or gain extra money in any other way I can afford more. Plus the 19 home games and any cup games we have.

Last season I think we played 54 games and I attended 35 of them; Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions Lg and Europa Lg.

That's been pretty standard for me since I left uni nine years ago.

Hope to God I improve on last season's tally of one. That was really the pits. Hoping to get to one CL away, but that depends on timing, plus it being somewhere that's cheap and easy to get to.

19 home league games, all home cup games (signed up for all 3), & hopefully a couple of aways, + 1 champs league away, depending on points & finances.

................Cant wait to see the CHAMPIONS again................

another generation said:
Hope to God I improve on last season's tally of one. That was really the pits. Hoping to get to one CL away, but that depends on timing, plus it being somewhere that's cheap and easy to get to.

Look on the bright side! It can only improve!

All home games Prem and Cups, 2/3 League aways, all close away cup games in early rounds running into all cup games as we progress, maybe 1 Euro away & hopefully 3 Wembley trips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.