How many league games will you be attending next year?

All home premier league/champions league matches - the rest is all down to cash flow.

Every home game in every competition and I am looking to do at least 10 away PL games, one, maybe two european aways and I'll probably jump on the FA Cup/League cup away bandwagon too at some point.

Looking forward to it, I can't wait for the season to start.

I reckon 17 at home (One is when I am away and I usually miss another for one reason or another) - Missed 3 last year.

Charity Shield
All CL home, Might do an away this year.
All FA home and an away if local enough.
Later stage Carling Cup

Aways....Wigan, Fulham, West Ham and maybe Villa & Sunderland

All 19 home plus cup games, cant see me getting to many aways this coming season with little over 3000 points

If I can make more than 10 league games I will be happy. I have a season ticket but is difficult to get over for every home game. Away games are a write off these days.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
davymcfc said:
If I can make more than 10 league games I will be happy. I have a season ticket but is difficult to get over for every home game. Away games are a write off these days.

Can I ask, over from where mate??
Isle of man. I know it's not far but is a complete pain in the arse and quite pricey to do it every other weekend. Especially when the kick off times are so inconvenient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.