How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

P
57 PL goals at the current rate. Clubs are bound to find a solution of sorts - probably by putting two defenders on him, but that opens up the game for everyone else. He'll alsi by out injured for a short while at some point.
So I'll go for 35 PL goals and 16 CL goals.
Put two defenders on him and you'll have Alvarez drifting wherever the fuck he wants and finding pockets of space all over the place (might only score one or two to Haaland's 3, mind).

Mitrović and Kane are sitting on 5 and 4 respectively, which is actually really great numbers from 5 games in the PL

Yet they’re being left trailing by pretty much double. It looks like he might take Premier League goal scoring to numbers we have never seen.

When I used to see Messi hitting about 45 La Liga goals in a season , I always said there’s no chance that’ll ever happen in the Premier League, and it was a fair point when you look at the history…

I think the player has finally arrived that can push for 40

Really think he can hit 40 this year, the amount of chances we create is insane and he's just physically too much for other defenders to handle.

Mitrović and Kane are sitting on 5 and 4 respectively, which is actually really great numbers from 5 games in the PL

Yet they’re being left trailing by pretty much double. It looks like he might take Premier League goal scoring to numbers we have never seen.

When I used to see Messi hitting about 45 La Liga goals in a season , I always said there’s no chance that’ll ever happen in the Premier League, and it was a fair point when you look at the history…

I think the player has finally arrived that can push for 40

40? At the rate he's going, he's on for about 68

I said to my dad. We should boo him off if he hasn't got his hat trick by half time. 30 seconds later.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.