How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Haaland reminds of of when the real Ronaldo first appeared. Before his injuries he used to just throw defenders away and burst through with amazing pace. I recall thinking that id never seen anyone like him before. Well now i have and hes our number 9. However with Ronaldo injuries slowed him a lot. Lets pray doesn't happen to our Erling because if he stays fit i think we may one day be talking about the worlds greatest ever who broke all scoring records. He has a good ten years ahead of him yet but many young players have injuries like Ronaldo (or to a much lesser extent that **** Owen) that mean they never had the career they should have. This time it may be different. This time he may do it. He looks as strong as anything ive ever seen and its a privilege to watch him play. I understand what Pep says when he (paraphrasing) stated that we play to win titles not to see how many goals a player scores but wouldnt it just be great to have the greatest goalscorer of all time being at City. A dream maybe and may not happen but as i sit here i cant help but think back to the Pearce era where our top scorer was bloody joey barton with about 6 goals all season. Lets enjoy it whilst it last all. its wonderful.

Hi Guys
I've been away for a few weeks so I've missed the start of the season.
Last I remember, some were worried about that Haaland bloke - saying he's not likely to hit the ground running so we won't see the best of him till maybe next season - so, just wondered, after a month, how has it panned out?
Is he another dud? If so, I bet the scousers are happy!

Hi Guys
I've been away for a few weeks so I've missed the start of the season.
Last I remember, some were worried about that Haaland bloke - saying he's not likely to hit the ground running so we won't see the best of him till maybe next season - so, just wondered, after a month, how has it panned out?
Is he another dud? If so, I bet the scousers are happy!
I get the feeling he’s just getting up to speed. He’s a big bloke, so probably needed a few games to get going.

IIRC, L. Ronaldo had 150 goals in his first 150 games. Seemed surreal back then. Think Ronaldo was only 21 y.o. at that time. Haaland is a similar goal-scoring force, hopefully he won't have bad injuries and will get better.

Guess Ronaldo had more assists, his all-round game was better. But Haaland is a phenomenon in his own unique way. Thousands of kids in England and millions all over the world will become City fans now.

Years ago you use to hear the media salivating over the likes of Lineaker, Fowler, Owen etc as they didn't have many touches yet was always in the right place at the right time. Funny how a blue shirt changes opinion now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.