How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

We’ve got to factor in injuries. After the Forest game, they were asked how he could be stopped. The answer was “I’d go for an early red card offence.” Which is basically saying he’d deliberately go out to injure him.
If this is being openly admitted on TV, I dread to think what’s being said in the opposition’s changing room

We’ve got to factor in injuries. After the Forest game, they were asked how he could be stopped. The answer was “I’d go for an early red card offence.” Which is basically saying he’d deliberately go out to injure him.
If this is being openly admitted on TV, I dread to think what’s being said in the opposition’s changing room

I think that was meant as joke tbh. I'm not saying some teams won't try and rough Haaland up but pretty sure that comment wasn't meant to be taken too seriously

I assumed the comment meant get a red card so he doesn't have to play him rather than red card to injure him

There was an article in The Athletic where they said Pep's rotation policy was a positive for Haaland when he was deciding who to sign for. Given he's in a stage where his body is still developing and he's already had lots of minor injuries, not having the pressure to play every week was a bonus.
Think that is true about many players. They say they want to play every game but a rest is actually welcomed. They really want to play in every BIG game.

150, but his link up play and him going missing (sarcasm alert) will mean we sell him in January.

I think that was meant as joke tbh. I'm not saying some teams won't try and rough Haaland up but pretty sure that comment wasn't meant to be taken too seriously
So you think it’s ok to joke about injuring a city player? Don’t reckon much to your sense of humour

If a player tries to injure Erling they best make sure they get him first attempt because I wouldn't want to piss him off. I reckon the Mist would soon descend around him. He would fucking muller the wankers

Not fussed how many he may score, just happy that he seems to have fitted in and is giving teams something else to think about, which is invaluable as since Sergio was on top form we have really only had one (extremely effective way of playing). This now gives us greater crossing threat, an in-behind the middle pace threat and a true goal poaching threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.