How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

What is all this bollocks about goals? I thought (according to the media it was all about touch's surely) Mind you must have been well past 60 yesterday, so NO mention of it today!!

What is all this bollocks about goals? I thought (according to the media it was all about touch's surely) Mind you must have been well past 60 yesterday, so NO mention of it today!!
For Jack it's goals and assists and for the big man it's touchs of the ball, please keep up with the agenda.

"People like you" ? So you are one of these people that resorts to personalisation in debates, cool. I really just do not see why he was apparently awful just because he didn't play how you expect him too. You asked if I had a actually watched the game, have you actually watched Haaland play before he came here? If you have, you would have noticed that he can sometimes come across as not thee most technically brilliant footballer, likely because he is still young and is also so tall, plus that's just not his game. He will never be an Aguero or a Messi, he will sometimes look unsightly, but what he will always do is score lots of goals. I don't understand in a game we strolled through, scored 3 goals (1 he scored and the other he was involved in) that people still decide to try and pick apart and criticise a player who has seamlessly transitioned into a new league at such a young age.
YAWN. You could send a glass eye to sleep fanboy.

YAWN. You could send a glass eye to sleep fanboy.
giphy.gif

"People like you" ? So you are one of these people that resorts to personalisation in debates, cool. I really just do not see why he was apparently awful just because he didn't play how you expect him too. You asked if I had a actually watched the game, have you actually watched Haaland play before he came here? If you have, you would have noticed that he can sometimes come across as not thee most technically brilliant footballer, likely because he is still young and is also so tall, plus that's just not his game. He will never be an Aguero or a Messi, he will sometimes look unsightly, but what he will always do is score lots of goals. I don't understand in a game we strolled through, scored 3 goals (1 he scored and the other he was involved in) that people still decide to try and pick apart and criticise a player who has seamlessly transitioned into a new league at such a young age.
Its quite obvious that you havn`t read my original post thoroughly.
I asked you yesterday, had I had said anything about his overall contribution or even stated that I was unhappy with him, so far this season. We are discussing one match !!
Only an idiot would suggest otherwise.
However his overall performance was awful yesterday.He constantly lost out in possession,trod on the ball more than once.But he keeps on scoring.
He`s played far better (as most of the team have in previous games).
You`re the one who brought up his technical abilities not me.His height, not me,his age not me,unsightly not me.
See where this is leading ? You have found more negative comments to discuss about him than all of my posts put together.
As I`ve said on more than one post on this very thread, he will continue to score goals, but he may hit a drought, but then follow that up with a couple of successive hat tricks.
I have never suggested that he didn`t play how I`d expect him to,as ALL players will have dips in their performances.
Its about opinions and we`ll have to agree to disagree that Haaland was very good, average ,poor or awful.It takes all sorts and I commented on the fact that Jenas gave his MOTM to KDB who was no-where near as good as Jack Grealish, and thats not just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.