How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

In order to beat Salah's 32 goal record, Haaland needs to score 22 goals in the last 31 games.

7/11 (games per goal) isn't too shabby a start.

Keep reading and hearing that he is actually not all that and that the game is now more about touches of the ball than goals scored.

Oh well. The first season awaits where the golden boot goes to a player who had the most touches.

Basically retired by 1937 as well..hmmm...
I'm glad to see that the Wikipedia entry for that song acknowledges the regional variants including the Free Trade Hall version. Wtf we were doing as schoolboys in the 1970s still singing about Hitler I have no Idea.

On topic, I am beginning to believe if he stays fit he could genuinely get close to 40.

Keep reading and hearing that he is actually not all that and that the game is now more about touches of the ball than goals scored.

Oh well. The first season awaits where the golden boot goes to a player who had the most touches.
That will be rodri then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.