How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

Still well on track for 10 PL goals assisted by Kev, injuries permitting! Along with the 40+ PL goals bet at 250/1, I could end up being nearly £1800 in pocket.

Sky Bet were also doing another Haaland special which I shied away from - think it was 25+ PL goals and 15+ PL assists. I wasn't convinced he'd get near that many assists but looks like he might have a chance!
I've done the same !

Picked our £500 up off Mr Hill yesterday was a season bet for 3 hat tricks didn't expect to be paid out in October.
Just checked who holds the record for PL hat tricks in a season. Not surprisingly, it's Shearer (5 in the 1995/96 season). If he avoids injury, Haaland must be in with a decent chance of breaking that record.

Just checked who holds the record for PL hat tricks in a season. Not surprisingly, it's Shearer (5 in the 1995/96 season). If he avoids injury, Haaland must be in with a decent chance of breaking that record.

Odds on him are shite now think he was something like 9/1 for a hat trick yesterday.

Bet365 go 11/8 that Haaland scores 40+ PL goals this season - a far cry from the 250/1 Sky Bet were offering back in June!

They also have him at 5/1 to score 45 or more PL goals and 20/1 to score FIFTY or more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.