How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

40 goals in PL
15 goals in CL
Combined 10 goals at FA Cup and EFL Cup ( I prefer Alvarez to play in those cups )

Sky are offering me £452 cash out on my £5 40+PL goals (got lots of Bets eg, 30,33,35+ goals, top CL scorer, PL player of the yr ), they must be getting nervous
Hopefully "The Norweigan Nightmare" is gonna win a lot of money for a lot of us blues!! :-)

Fuck 'em. A quick taunt of 20 goals 20 goals manure nited is better, when he scores them of course. He could be there by mid October.
18 champions league goals in a season B. That'll beat Tranny7's record and boil his fucking piss and I hate the oily haired prat.

We're in early October and he already has 20 goals and the crazy thing is he could've easily had more. Just off the top of my head he's hit the post twice and I feel like our players still miss quite a lot of opportunities to play him in for an easy tap-in. When you also factor in that he's been subbed off early quite a few times, including at half-time, and we tend to ease off in the last 20 minutes in most games, he could quite feasibly be on 30 goals by now. Mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.