How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

someone kicking off about taking haaland off at half time ? they must of had a bet on another hat trick, to be honest if i was manager i would of started him on the bench and only brought him on if we were struggling, i'm sure it's got nothing to do with "just in case he gets an injury" and more about rest, the lad is not a robot(except for his bionic shooting)

The thing that will stop Harland is the same thing that reduced Sergio’s contribution, deliberately inflicted injury, Donkeys like Scott Dann (Knee high lunge at palace) and Ashley young( 2 footed challenge in the box no pen) both took Sarge out for multiple weeks, they and others are never above taking a player out, and don’t expect any protection from referees.

As to last nights substitution, 100% correct, there was a 50-50 challenge where EH came very deep, initially won the ball, then lost out to a very robust challenge from the centre half, I thought he was limping for a few mins…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.